Balsamic Brussel Sprouts
Fun and easy way to shake things up in the kitchen! This honey balsamic glaze is a great way to elevate what may typically be considered a boring dish into something you’d sure be proud to serve your guests.
2 lb. brussels sprouts, halved
1 red onion, thinly sliced
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp. sea salt
½ tsp. black pepper
½ tsp. mustard seeds
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp honey
2 tsp. dijon mustard
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
2. In a large bowl, toss together brussels sprouts, red onion, olive oil, salt, pepper and mustard seeds.
3. Transfer to prepared baking sheet and spread out evenly.
4. Roast veggies for 25 to 30 minutes, stirring only once in between, until sprouts are tender and slightly browned.
5. In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, honey and Dijon and drizzle over roasted veggies.
Serve. Enjoy! xo.
Recipe Credits: eat yourself skinny